We use our expertise to provide objective advice based on our clients’ requirements, both current and future, endeavouring to drive high levels of client satisfaction and brand recognition.
Everbright Sun Hung Kai Company Limited (“EBSHKCL”) is a leading financial services institution engaged in four core businesses: Wealth Management and Brokerage, Corporate Finance and Capital Markets, Asset Management, Investment and Structured Financing. EBSHKCL is a financial business subsidiary of Everbright Securities Company Limited (“Everbright Securities”; SSE: 601788; HKEX: 6178) with Sun Hung Kai & Co Limited (HKEX: 86) as its substantial shareholder. EBSHKCL operates under the Everbright Sun Hung Kai brand (“EBSHK”) as well as the EBSHK Direct and EBSHK Private sub-brands, and serves individual, corporate, and institutional clients in Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China, and the U.K.
Established in 1996, Everbright Securities was among the first three pilot companies approved by the China Securities Regulatory Commission and is the core financial service platform of China Everbright Group Limited. Everbright Securities, as a full-securities-licensed integrated financial service provider, strives to be one of China’s top investment banks.EBSHKCL has the robust backing of China Everbright Group as the latter’s member company. China Everbright Group, having its origin in Hong Kong and thrived in Mainland China, has grown to be nowadays a prominent conglomerate with businesses spanning the financial and industrial sectors, domestically and globally. As a Fortune Global 500 company, China Everbright Group is a full-licensed financial holding company of a grand scale that owns a strong and extensive portfolio of industry-leading enterprises and loved brands.
EBSHKCL, a key overseas financial and investment platform of China Everbright Group, offers full-fledged financial products and services to clients the world over and is among China’s top global financial companies riding on its vast financial experience gained over decades dating back to 1969, international perspectives, and professional operations. Adopting effective risk management practices, EBSHKCL is representative of operational and financial soundness. EBSHKCL is given Moody’s “Baa3” long-term issuer rating and Prime-3 short-term issuer rating. EBSHKCL, through its subsidiaries, currently has over HK$140 billion* in assets under management, custody, and/or advice.
* As of September 30, 2018
Sun Hung Kai Financial Group Limited, the holding company of Everbright Sun Hung Kai Company Limited, is 70% owned by Everbright Securities Company Limited (“Everbright Securities”) through Everbright Securities' Hong Kong wholly-owned subsidiary Everbright Securities Financial Holdings Limited, with the other 30% retained by Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited. Everbright Sun Hung Kai Company Limited is the holding company of the licensed and non-licensed entities providing our services.
At EBSHK, we always aim to create a differentiating client experience by innovating our offerings, striving for operational excellence and leveraging our business capabilities.
Our strategy is built on four cornerstones:
We believe that only strong corporate values, which are the basis of everything we do, enable a business to deliver continued success and sustainable returns. Our six core principles of Sharing, Excellence, Integrity, Innovation, Prudence, and Professionalism underpin how our business operates.
We develop a knowledge sharing culture to unlock the value in information and knowledge.
We pursue excellence by taking ownership in everything we do and continuously striving for self-improvement.
We are transparent, honest and fair in our interactions with all stakeholders and act with integrity.
We continually expand our creativity to generate new ideas and solutions.
We build trust by putting our clients’ interests first.
We have a relentless focus on treating clients professionally and offering help when needed.
With over 45 years of commitment and innovation, we have a history of demonstrating leadership during times of growth and volatility: